For 17-year-old Moises Echeverria, Camp Anytown was a transformative experience because it became his life. It began when his high school counselor invited the quiet student to attend the leadership and diversity program facilitated by the Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice (OCCJ).
- Resurrecting an unsung hero – Connie Cronley, author 'A Life on Fire'
- Tulsa music listings: Oct. 18-24
- Oklahoma best sellers: Oct. 17
- Book review: How we became a 'Pet Nation' during the last two decades
- Tulsa 10: What to do in Tulsa from Oct. 14-20
- See Tulsa designer Meg Ferguson compete on ‘Project Runway’
- About Town, Ep. 6: Y2K and River Rats
- Tulsa music listings: Oct. 11-17