While you’re rediscovering our beloved Tulsa, why not add some friendly competition to the mix?
TulsaPeople is hosting a Summer Fun Guide Scavenger Hunt. Find yourself at each of these Tulsa-area destinations, take a picture of yourself at the site and post it to Instagram using #tulsasummerfun and mention @tulsapeople in the caption. Complete all 11 sites by May 31 and you’ll be entered to win a $150 Summer Fun Prize Package, including gift cards for outdoor dining and Tulsa merchandise at Ida Red.
1. Tulsa’s oldest house, located in Owen Park, 560 N. Maybelle Ave.
2. Tulsa’s cave house, 1623 Charles Page Blvd.
3. Art Deco architecture, downtown Tulsa
4. Cyrus Avery Centennial Plaza, Riverside Drive and Southwest Boulevard
5. Centennial Oil Derrick, North America’s tallest derrick, 3770 Southwest Blvd.
6. Praying Hands at Oral Roberts University, 7777 S. Lewis Ave.
7. Space cowboy at Buck Atom’s Cosmic Curios (installation May 11), 1347 E. 11th St.
8. Golden Driller, 4145 E. 21st St.
9. Circle Cinema, 10 S. Lewis Ave.
10. Admiral Twin Drive-in, 7355 E. Easton Ave.
11. Blue Whale, 2680 N. Highway 66, Catoosa