It's A-LIST time again, Tulsa!
Here is the link to vote.
Readers vote for their favorite local places in five categories and could win one of 10 prizes in our 10th anniversary A-List Drawing including:
- $500 package with 4 tickets to Tulsa Symphony’s Peace, Love and Arlo, $100 Duet card and $100 cash!
- $450 package with $300 Travers Mahan gift certificate, 2 tickets for Tulsa Town Hall featuring Steve Forbes and $100 cash!
- $350 package with downtown dining cards for Sisserou’s, Justin Thompson Restaurants, Amelia’s and $50 cash!
- $150 Family fun package with gift cards for Ida Red and Andy B’s
- $150 Molly’s Landing gift certificate
- $100 Utica Square dining cards for Queenie’s Café and Polo Grill
- $100 Downtown dining package for Jinya and Billy’s on the Square
- $100 Downtown fun package for Hunt Cub and Lone Wolf
- $100 In the Raw gift card
- $100 Spudder gift card
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and complete at least 75 percent of this survey in order to qualify for the prize drawings. (Langdon Publishing employees and their families are not eligible for prize giveaways.)
Only one ballot per person. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
Hurry! Voting ends March 22! Once again, here's the survey link.
If you're a business/event/nonprofit that wants to campaign for votes, we've created a handy tool kit with social media images and printable posters.