Forty-five guests gathered Nov. 12 at Cox Business Convention Center at the first Dine and Wine, an event hosted by ASM Tulsa (CBCC and BOK Center).
The six-course Fall Harvest Wine Dinner was designed by ASM Tulsa Executive Chef Devin Levine and paired with wines by Premium Brands Wine and Spirits. During the meal, participants enjoyed a live duet made possible by the Tulsa Office of Film, Music, Art and Culture’s “Play Tulsa Music” recovery effort.
ASM Tulsa plans to continue the Dine and Wine series in 2021.
- Oklahoma best sellers: Dec. 5
- Tulsa 10: What to do in Tulsa from Dec. 2-8
- The harsh reality of reality TV - Meg Ferguson, fashion designer and Project Runway contestant
- Just like home: Three Tulsa families celebrate Christmas with traditions from their home countries
- Tasty treats for this holiday season
- Owning their future
- Filling gaps in protection
- Legends: Ronald Looney