Amy Hamilton, a certified sound healing practitioner, moves around the room, creating a cacophony with gongs, crystal bowls, chimes and other instruments. Her students relax with their eyes closed, letting the sound wash over them. This is SoundScapes Tulsa.
- Veteran services guide - Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Best Sellers: Nov. 10
- Philbrook Museum hosts 'Shadow of Time'
- 3.07: Cherokee Storyteller - Jennifer Loren
- Count Tutu on their recording process, charity and the rhythm of life
- Artists return to Blue Dome for pop-up shops
- 3.06: Representing District 73 - Regina Goodwin
- Oklahoma Best-Sellers: Nov. 3