OUR MISSION: TO ENLIGHTEN AND ENTERTAIN
TulsaPeople Magazine, in its 32nd year, is Tulsa’s city magazine. Each month, the national award-winning magazine captures the spirit of Tulsa, and celebrates living, working and playing in the city. With beautiful design, photography and compelling journalism, TulsaPeople engages, informs and enlightens its readers by showcasing the people, places, events and things that make life in Tulsa interesting and fun.
EDITORIAL: AWARD-WINNING JOURNALISM
TulsaPeople has been the recipient of two national Gold awards and 142 other journalism awards from the Society of Professional Journalists, Oklahoma Pro Chapter and the Tulsa Press Club in its Great Plains Journalism Awards Competition. TulsaPeople was voted Favorite Niche Media Outlet in the 2015 Tulsa Press Club Newsies and was the runner-up for Best Niche Consumer Magazine at the 2012 National Niche Magazine Awards. TulsaPeople.com is also the recipient of 9 journalism awards.
EXPANDED REACH: ONLINE EDITION
AUDITED CIRCULATION: VERIFIED READERSHIP
TulsaPeople’s annual circulation audit by an independent auditor (CVC) confirms the accuracy of TulsaPeople’s print and distribution numbers. TulsaPeople also uses CVC to provide demographic information validating TulsaPeople readers are primarily upscale, highly educated homeowners.
- Veteran services guide - Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Best Sellers: Nov. 10
- Philbrook Museum hosts 'Shadow of Time'
- 3.07: Cherokee Storyteller - Jennifer Loren
- Count Tutu on their recording process, charity and the rhythm of life
- Artists return to Blue Dome for pop-up shops
- 3.06: Representing District 73 - Regina Goodwin
- Oklahoma Best-Sellers: Nov. 3