Tulsa Talks, an award-winning TulsaPeople podcast returns Aug. 7!
New podcast episodes release the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
From the editors of TulsaPeople Magazine, Tulsa Talks sits you down with interesting locals to provide informed perspectives on important issues.
Tulsa Talks is presented by the Tulsa Regional Chamber.
- Talking tacos with David Molina of Calaveras Mexican Grill
- How do you prevent troubled boys from going missing from care?
- Tulsa music listings: May 3-9
- Elote’s annual Cinco de Mayo Street Festival returns
- Resilient: the story of the Nails family, survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre
- Oklahoma best sellers: May 2
- Greenwood: The Reckoning
- End of Tulsa's championship drought