Staying home is easy when you have entertainment options!
One of Tulsa’s finest homes with an indoor basketball court, heated pool and tennis court is available to view by appointment only before the big auction event in February.
This 16,028+/- sq ft French country masterpiece is located on 1.73+/- manicured acres within The Gates at Forest Park, a desirable south Tulsa gated community in the Jenks School District. The address is 10726 South Lakewood Avenue East Tulsa, OK 74137.
The two-story stone and stucco home boasts 19 rooms with 6 bedrooms and 7 full and 4 half bathrooms, an indoor basketball court, theatre room and game room. The home also has a one bedroom apartment with separate private elevator access. Meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout this exquisite residence.
Downstairs is the game room with fireplace, surround sound and a wet bar with Brentwood Cabinets, Kitchen Aid ice maker and Subzero mini refrigerator. Adjacent to the game room is the indoor half court basketball court with air suspension oak flooring and adjustable goal, lounge area and drinking fountain, bathroom with marble tile, shower and wet sauna. There is also a large laundry area with granite counters and Brookhaven cabinets.
The home also features a second floor apartment with a private entrance accessible by either stairs or elevator. The apartment has a roomy bedroom, bathroom, spacious living area and full kitchen with granite tile counter tops and GE microwave, range, stove and dishwasher.
The outdoor living area is equally stunning with a kitchen area, regulation tennis court and heated pool with diving board and elevated spa. The tennis house has a half bath, water heater and storage for ball machine, squeegee and equipment. The pool house has a fireplace, Solora gas grill, sink, small water heater and separate storage room for chemicals and pool accessories.
The residence boasts the latest in home technology:
- Each room features programmable Lightolier lighting.
- AMX control capability for the theatre room, lighting, garage doors and gates.
- Home wide sound system with speakers in all rooms, on all patios, tennis court and pool area.
- Geothermal heat and air conditioning units with electrostatic air filters.
- Backup generator powers kitchen and appliances, master bedroom and bathroom, freezer, garage door, gate openers and heating and air conditioning units
- Commercial grade water softening system
- Two 220 gallon water heaters
- Reverse osmosis water treatment system under the kitchen sink
- Instant hot water dispenser at kitchen sink
- Each room is hard wired for cable and internet
- Many Pella windows and doors with triple locking system on doors
- Alarm system, 5 cameras and leak detectors in geothermal pans
Call 918-250-2012 to schedule an appointment to view. Appointments are available 1-4 p.m. Sunday, January 17, 24, & 31.
The auction will be held at 12 p.m. CT on Friday, February 12 on site with simultaneous online bidding at auctionnetwork.com