Over $100,000 was raised at Hospitality House of Tulsa’s Hospitality Under the Stars on Sept. 24 at the Admiral Twin Drive-in.
NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine delivered a pre-recorded keynote speech during the 30-minute program, which included remarks by Sean Kouplen, Oklahoma secretary of commerce and workforce development. The event also featured inspiring true stories of families staying at Hospitality House, as well as a showing of the newly released faith-based film “Tulsa.”
More than 240 people attended the event, which celebrated HHT’s 15 years of providing lodging, meals, prayer support and transportation assistance to families receiving care at Tulsa-area hospitals.
- January's Fab 5 Finds
- Sundance 2021: Tulsan's 'Ghost Dogs' to play at Admiral Twin
- Tulsa music listings: Jan. 11-17
- This south Tulsa home could be yours
- “Osiyo, Voices of the Cherokee People” launches sixth season
- Oklahoma best sellers: Jan. 10
- 2020's challenges and the opportunities ahead – Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and Tulsa Public Schools Superintendent Deborah Gist
- Tulsa music listings: Jan. 4-10