Living Arts of Tulsa hosted its annual Champagne and Chocolate benefit Feb. 27 with limited in-person opportunities and virtual experiences.
A member showcase featured 24 artists with more than 100 works in genres ranging from woodworking to painting. Local artist Connie Segall was featured as the 2021 honoree.
Programming ranged from live performance art to a fashion show showcasing the Tulsa arts community. Online catalogs were provided for the member showcase and the event’s silent auction.
- Queen Kisses for your lips
- July's Fab 5 Finds
- Gas Petal Flower Truck and floral arranging workshops
- Daily movements to expand your range of motion
- Health pops: AliMade bone broth popsicles
- Putting Tulsa's hip-hop scene on the map – Steph Simon
- "Tulsa Movie Theaters" takes cinema lovers back in time
- Tulsa music listings: July 19-25