More than 90 invited guests toured the historical Burnett Mansion in Sapulpa and mingled with hosts Joni Rogers-Kante and Ben Kante at their Oct. 13 open house.
Attendees who enjoyed mocktails and light bites included OK State Sen. James Leewright, State Reps. Kyle Hilbert and Mark Lawson, and civic leaders from the Sapulpa Chamber of Commerce.
Built in 1911, the mansion was restored by the Kante Group as a venue for weddings, receptions and holiday events. The Mansion, 320 S. Main St. in Sapulpa, also is the home of Rogers-Kante’s nonprofit Make Sense Foundation, which assists women and children in crisis.
- January's Fab 5 Finds
- Sundance 2021: Tulsan's 'Ghost Dogs' to play at Admiral Twin
- Tulsa music listings: Jan. 11-17
- This south Tulsa home could be yours
- “Osiyo, Voices of the Cherokee People” launches sixth season
- Oklahoma best sellers: Jan. 10
- 2020's challenges and the opportunities ahead – Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and Tulsa Public Schools Superintendent Deborah Gist
- Tulsa music listings: Jan. 4-10