Suppliers of fair-trade goods, such as Ten Thousand Villages, guarantee that artisans from all over the world are paid fair wages for the items they produce. The frame and bowl pictured are fair-trade goods made from recycled magazine pages. Not only are these gifts to the environment, but they benefit the receiver and producer as well. Now what could be better than three gifts for the price of one?
- Oklahoma Best Sellers: Feb. 16
- Printable 2020 Tulsa Valentine's Day cards
- Tulsa music listings Feb. 13 - 19
- Ready, set, sketch
- Q&A: Becky Gligo on City's strategy to meet Tulsa's housing needs
- Q&A: Sheryl WuDunn on Tulsa and her book 'Tightrope'
- Oklahoma Best Sellers: Feb. 9
- Desperate pop from New York