“Resilient” tells the story of the Nails family, survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre. TulsaPeople spoke with Brenda Nails Alford, granddaughter of James Nails Sr. and Vasinora Nails, who owned businesses in the city’s Greenwood District.
- Talking tacos with David Molina of Calaveras Mexican Grill
- How do you prevent troubled boys from going missing from care?
- Tulsa music listings: May 3-9
- Elote’s annual Cinco de Mayo Street Festival returns
- Resilient: the story of the Nails family, survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre
- Oklahoma best sellers: May 2
- Greenwood: The Reckoning
- End of Tulsa's championship drought