As with every year, Tulsa lost priceless links to its history with the passing of the individuals profiled here. They were civic leaders, artists and musicians, beloved sports coaches, and those who ministered to our health and our souls. Take a moment to remember them with these brief tributes.
We also remember:
U.S. Sen.Tom Coburn, Tulsa Police Sgt. Craig Johnson, Billy Tubbs and the 350 Tulsa County residents who died from COVID-19 in 2020 (as of Dec. 21, 2020).
- Oklahoma best sellers: May 9
- Talking tacos with David Molina of Calaveras Mexican Grill
- How do you prevent troubled boys from going missing from care?
- Tulsa music listings: May 3-9
- Elote’s annual Cinco de Mayo Street Festival returns
- Resilient: the story of the Nails family, survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre
- Oklahoma best sellers: May 2
- Greenwood: The Reckoning