This event occurs every 2 week(s) on Saturday.
Beginning with an introduction into the origin and characteristics of coffee and ending in the myriad of ways we imbibe our black gold, this course is an aerial view of coffee’s journey from seed to cup. This class will introduce you to Specialty Coffee, provide you with language for sensory analysis, and a teach you the essential elements of brewing.
Instructor: Tyler Duncan
- Identify key points of and explain the journey of coffee from seed to cup
- Understand the role of objective sensory analysis of a coffee beverage
- State six essential elements of brewing and be able to brew a single cup according to the standards outlined
- Understand some essential differences in commercial or commodity coffee and Specialty coffee
- Gain knowledge of traditional coffee drinks
Dates: Two Saturdays January 26th & February 2nd, 2019
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Topeca Coffee, 1229 E. Admiral, Tulsa, OK
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.