Challenge Air provides 30 minute flights for special needs children (ages 7-21) for FREE. The families attend a short ground school before going up on their flight and when they return, the pilot presents the child with a special certificate and their official wings.
1. If you have or know a child who would be interested, sign up at www.challengeair.com.
2. If you know a pilot with at least 500 hours and at least a four-seat aircraft who would want to participate, help us connect with her/him.
3. If you would like to volunteer the day of the event, register at www.challengeair.com.
4. Thanks to our sponsors, families do not pay a dime for any of this. If you or your company would be interested in sponsoring the Tulsa event, call 918-407-6564.
5. Please share this - we want to make sure that every family who has a special needs child in our area knows about this opportunity.
Free to those signed up.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.